Alive Student Ministry
Alive Student Ministry exists to help middle and high school students (7th-12th grade) FIND & FOLLOW Jesus. Ephesians 2:4-5 says,
“But God, being rich in mercy, because of the great love with which he loved us, even when we were dead in our trespasses, made us alive together with Christ—by grace you have been saved.”
That’s what ALIVE is about every time we gather… Celebrating what God has done for us through Jesus!
At every ALIVE service, we gather for a time of worship and teaching, then break into Life Groups (which are divided up by grade and gender). These groups provide a time for the students to ask questions and personally go deeper into God’s Word. To find out more about ALIVE Student Ministry, please visit our website at AliveStudentMinistry.com or check us out on all social media platforms.
6 p.m. Doors Open
6:15 p.m. Dollar Dinner & Snack Shop Open
7-8:30 p.m. ALIVE Service (Middle School 7-8 and High School 9-12)
8:45 p.m. Doors Close
- North Hills’ membership for 6 months (required for those 18 years and older)
- Completion of our Child/Youth Worker Application
- Receipt of two references (answering child-specific questions)
- Signing off on our Child Safety Policy
- Completion of a background check
- Personal interview with an appropriate ministry leader
- Training – including both an online training for general child safety information (required for those 18 years and older) and a North Hills-specific training on our specific policy and our heart related to this topic