At North Hills, we express worship through cheerful giving as we covenant together to “give sacrificially of our financial resources in order to care for those in need, and to assist in the spread of the Gospel both locally and globally (2 Corinthians 8:1-7, Philippians 4:14-19).”
If you do not know Jesus as your Savior, we are not asking you to give. More than that, we want you to know him and value him more than anything.
Two of the most far-reaching lies of our culture is that (1) the accumulation of stuff will bring happiness, and (2) you have to start accumulating that stuff now by purchasing on credit. As individuals and as a church, we reject the idolatrous nature of mounting debt to fill needs that are only meant to be ultimately filled by Jesus.
We never want our people to go into debt in order to give money to the church; that is not the spirit of New Testament giving. We do want our people to live differently than our unbelieving friends in relationship to money, to sacrifice the “desires of the eyes” in order to see the gospel advanced throughout the world, and to watch God faithfully provide as he has promised (Matthew 6:25-34).
- Give online using the North Hills Giving Interface to…
- Establish an automatic withdrawal from your checking or savings account, or
- Give online via credit card
- Place your gifts in an offering plate during any worship service or in the offering boxes in the main lobby.
- Mail your contribution to the church office.
- Donate your assets (like stock).
- Contact Katie Tuttle at the church office (864-609-5321) if you need assistance or have any questions.
May our giving not end with the money, but may we also volunteer our talents and time, as we use the gifts God has given each of us for the common good.