Faith in God is for kids too!
That’s why we’ve designed a safe, fun, and interactive environment where kids can learn about God on their level. This is part of our commitment to partner with parents in developing the next generation of disciples through training the children of North Hills to be genuine, enthusiastic servants of Jesus Christ. The goal of North Hills Children’s Ministry is to address three important aspects of every child’s development:
We desire to help children have a clear biblical understanding and to be able to apply biblical truths to their lives.
We desire for children to grow in relational development with God and others.
We desire for children of all ages to learn from experience the joy and sacrifice of selfless service for the sake of the gospel.
When you arrive, visit the first-time check-in area. We’ll ask a few questions about potential allergies, age, and parent contact information. This info helps us serve you and your child well.
After that, you and your child will both get a sticker with matching codes. After service, you’ll use your sticker to pick up your child.
- North Hills’ membership for 6 months (required for those 18 years and older)
- Completion of our Child/Youth Worker Application
- Receipt of two references (answering child-specific questions)
- Signing off on our Child Safety Policy
- Completion of a background check
- Personal interview with an appropriate ministry leader
- Training – including both an online training for general child safety information (required for those 18 years and older) and a North Hills-specific training on our specific policy and our heart related to this topic