A Summer Internship for College Students
What is Immersion?
Immersion provides college-aged (18-25) young adults the concentrated opportunity to grow in their walk with Christ and in servant leadership. Your mind will be sharpened, your walk with God will deepen, and your practical ministry skills will go to the next level. Our goal is to equip the next generation to believe God’s Word, connect with God’s family and share God’s story.
12 students ● 10 weeks ● 14-20 hrs/wk ● Lifelong impact
Believe God’s Word
- Attend two seminars each week on core beliefs, Bible study, leadership, counseling, ministry essentials or cultural engagement
- Read several key books on Christian growth in ministry
- Learn specific ways God has gifted you with strengths for ministry
CONNECT with God’s family
- Be immersed into church life at NHC
- Work closely with NHC staff
- Receive mentoring throughout the summer
SHARE God’s story
- Serve in an area of focused ministry like…
Worship, students, children, counseling, college, outreach, communications
- Engage with local ministries in Greenville
- Learn and practice new ministry skills
Immersion is 10-week internship running from May 28 – August 6, 2019 (with one week off). Interns will average 14-20 hours per week.
Each intern will choose a ministry focus, and their primary ministry involvement will be customized to that area.
Application deadline is February 28, 2019 at midnight.
May 28 – August 6, 2019 (Interns will average 14-20 hours/week)
Yes. Immersion is a paid internship. Each intern will receive $1200-1600 stipend for the summer (amounts vary according to hours worked)
Yes, but you must be available to participate in weekly worship services (Sundays), Immersion training (Tuesdays), and your selected area of ministry.