A Summer Internship for College Students
What is Immersion?
Immersion provides college-aged (18-25) young adults the concentrated opportunity to grow in their walk with Christ and in servant leadership. Your mind will be sharpened, your walk with God will deepen, and your practical ministry skills will go to the next level. Our goal is to equip the next generation to believe God’s Word, connect with God’s family and share God’s story.
12 students ● 10 weeks ● 14-20 hrs/wk ● Lifelong impact
Believe God’s Word
- Attend two seminars each week on core beliefs, Bible study, or cultural engagement
- Read several key books on Christian growth in ministry
- Learn specific ways God has gifted you with strengths for ministry
CONNECT with God’s family
- Be immersed into church life at NHC
(Participate in some fun activities!)
- Work closely with NHC staff
- Receive leadership development throughout the summer
SHARE God’s story
- Serve in an area of focused ministry like…
Worship, students, children, counseling, college, outreach, communications
- Engage with local ministries in Greenville
- Learn and practice new ministry skills
Immersion is 10-week internship running from May 26 – August 4, 2020 (with one week off). Interns will average 14-20 hours per week.
Each intern will choose a ministry focus, and their primary ministry involvement will be customized to that area.
Application deadline is March 22, 2020 at midnight.
May 26 – August 4, 2020 (Interns will average 14-20 hours/week)
Each intern will receive an hourly wage for the 10 weeks of the internship. Pay will vary according to hours worked.
Yes, but you must be available to participate in weekly worship services (Sundays), Immersion training (Tuesdays), and your selected area of ministry.