A Summer Internship for College Students
What is Immersion?
Immersion provides college-aged (18-25) young adults the concentrated opportunity to grow in their walk with Christ and in servant leadership. Your mind will be sharpened, your walk with God will deepen, and your practical ministry skills will go to the next level. Our goal is to equip the next generation to believe God’s Word, connect with God’s family and share God’s story.
10 weeks ● 20 hours/week ● Lifelong impact
Believe God’s Word
- Attend two seminars each week on core beliefs, Bible study, leadership, counseling, ministry essentials or cultural engagement
- Read several key books on Christian growth in ministry
- Learn specific ways God has gifted you with strengths for ministry
CONNECT with God’s family
- Be immersed in church life at NHC
- Enjoy a 3-day retreat
- Receive one-on-one mentoring throughout the summer
SHARE God’s story
- Serve in an area of focused ministry like…
Pastoral, worship, students, children, counseling, college, leadership, outreach, social media, video storytelling, prison ministry, etc.
- Participate in a mission trip (optional)
- Learn and practice new ministry tools
Immersion is 10-week internship running from May 22 – August 7, 2018 (with one week off). Interns will average 20 hours per week.
Each intern will choose a ministry focus, and their primary ministry involvement will be customized to that area.
Application deadline is March 18!
May 22 – August 7, 2018. Interns will average 20 hrs/week.
Yes! Immersion is a paid internship. Each intern will receive a $1,500 stipend for the summer.
Yes! But you must be available to participate in weekly worship services, immersion training, and your selected area of ministry.
The mission trip to Cali, Colombia is $2,900. This trip is optional. You can get more details about this trip, including helpful fundraising resources on the short-term missions page.